Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What I'm Craving This January

I'm back for my 2nd addition of Cravings. I love learning about new products and ideas over the Internet. I don't have a lot of shopping access out here in rural Kansas, so I do the majority of my window shopping online.

Here are the products that I'm craving this month.
*Product name and shopping sources provided after the image.


Kitchen & Foodie Cravings


Dutch Oven Baker
I love the color of this pot and the down home, comfort foods that Dutch ovens produce.


Vanilla Bean Paste
I can't get real vanilla or vanilla beans locally. I love the idea of having this vanilla bean paste on hand to add the flavor and tiny vanilla bean specks to my baking.


Bento Box
These Japanese bento boxes come in a variety of shapes, colors and styles. The cute, organized boxes would make the perfect size package for Ethan's food when we are traveling.


Fashion & Beauty Cravings


Cocktail Dress
I don't have anywhere to wear this beautiful, deep teal dress, but should it find its' way to my closet, I'm sure I could find someplace to wear it...even if it was just while cleaning my house.



Red Lipstick
I watched the movie Bride Wars earlier this week and was inspired by Anne Hathaway's beautiful, bold red lips in the movie. Her classic style is timeless and elegant.



1883 Lucchese Boots
I read about these boots on two blogs that I follow and have fallen in love. I would be one stylish cowgirl while stomping around our Kansas farm. However, spending around $300 on boots that will be covered in cow poop, not so practical.


Home Cravings


Welcome Mat
I'm ready for Spring and this bird's nest door mat seems like the perfect way to welcome the new season. It's from the new Farmhouse collection by Pottery Barn. I'm loving everything in the collection that looks tailored made for our home.



Sunflower Pillow
Another find from Pottery Barn. I told you that I'm loving their farmhouse/country styled collection. This sunflower printed throw pillow would look amazing in our family or living room. For this "sunflower living" family, the pillow would be a perfect accessory.



Circle Wall Mount Candle Holder
We recently took out a wall and a doorway to open up the entrance to our basement. This left us with a large, open wall space that needs decorating. Yet another find from Pottery Barn, this wall sculpture has been on my wish list for a while now.


What Internet finds have you been craving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment