Sunday, December 20, 2009

Welcome to Sunflower Living!

Welcome to my little blog where I share my life in rural Kansas and making our home on the range.

I married my high school sweetheart, Jim, in 2005. We returned to our hometown in rural Kansas following college. There is one stop light in our little town and the closest Starbucks is about 90 miles away. I've known most people here my entire life and love the pace of small town living.


My favorite subject is our son, Ethan. He is three years old and full of energy and laughter. He tells me often that he "loves me the best of everything" and can make my heart melt with a glance.



I enjoy spending my time cooking, decorating our home, playing the piano, trying to save money, irregular exercise, afternoon nap time and, of course, spending time with my family. I despise doing laundry, listening to little boys (or big boys) whining, and having to drive for hours to reach the nearest commercial airport to travel anywhere.

I look forward to sharing my little home on the range with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment