Monday, July 12, 2010

Making a Splash


That's my baby up there at the top of the water slide. He's ready to take the plunge with his much older, and cooler, cousin.

He was excited and without any hesitations, while I worried about silly things like the fact that he doesn't know how to swim and was about to plunge into the water after speeding down a slide. (Note the man in the bottom, left corner that is the attentive life guard.)

Whoosh...down the water slide they go!


I'm so glad I was able to snap this picture and capture the excitement on Ethan's face.

Immediately after taking my two pictures, a very nice lifeguard came to tell me that there is a no camera policy at the Hays Aquatic Park. Oops! However, I was relieved to know that no one else would be able to capture a picture of myself going down the water slides. This gal's cellulite is better kept undocumented.

Ethan successfully emerged from the water and preceded to go down the water slide no fewer than 20 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment