Monday, June 13, 2011

Phillipsburg, KS - Places

My brother, who now lives in North Carolina, was driving through the other week and had a brand new camera that he wanted to play with. He went around his old home town and took a bunch of pictures trying out his camera's features.

I enjoyed seeing Phillipsburg, Kansas through his pictures and thought I'd post some of his pictures of a few of the places that make up the town I call home.


A new addition to our town - Wenzl's Drugstore with drive through service.

Downtown auto show during Riverless Festival.

Phillips County Courthouse


Majestic Theater - Our community operated theater that is currently going through a major face lift renovation.


This buidling use to be where my mom owned a florist shop called New Beginnings while I was growing up. 

Community Building

Grain Elevator. Our version of a sky scraper.

Panther Football Stadium

Panther Track Field

Previous building for the Masonic Lodge.


The house where my father was raised.

I hope you enjoyed this short tour of where I was raised and returned to make my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment