Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby Bump

My humps, my humps, my lovely baby bump.

Every time I see the term "baby bump," the Black Eyed Peas song starts playing in my mind.

I belong to an Internet group of women expecting in May 2012. It's a fun outlet where I can ask questions, provide some insight to first time moms to be, vent about pregnancy related symptoms, and not have to worry about annoying people with the constant pregnancy chatter.

Every Wednesday, we have "Hump Day Bump Day" and post pictures of our growing bellies. I quickly snap my self-portraits in the bathroom at work (keeping it classy as always) since it's still dark and too early in the mornings when I'm getting ready at home.

25 weeks

26 weeks
I thought I'd document the last couple of shots here on the ol' blog. Feeling large and in charge! (And nervous knowing I'm still going to get much, much bigger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment